- A minimum two-night stay applies to all bookings unless otherwise agreed to by Management
- A maximum number of guests per room: Two adults.
- A deposit of 30% of the accommodation tariff (and any additional extras) (non refundable)is required to confirm bookings. Until this has been received no booking is guaranteed. The balance owing must be paid on arrival (or before) by credit card, eft or cash.
- Cancellation policy – Refunds (minus administration charges) for the deposit will be at the discretion of management and subject to the accommodation being re-booked for the specified dates.
- Rosebank Guesthouse is for adult couples (or singles). Pets are not permitted inside the Guesthouse but may be housed in the garden with prior consent.
- In the event of damage to fixtures or property loss, we reserve the right to charge the credit card of the person making the booking to cover the cost of repairs or replacement
- One night bookings, when accepted, require payment in full at the time of booking
- Check-in from: 3:00pm, Check Out:10:30am
Rosebank Cottage Booking Request
Rosebank cottage is fully self-contained with 2 bedrooms, and nestled in the beautiful gardens of historic ‘Rosebank’ It is ideal for up to 4 people, and has a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, and all amenities.
Rates: $260.00 per night
Minimum booking of 2 nights, mid week rates available
Rosebank Guesthouse Booking Request
There are 4 restful and tastefully appointed bedrooms; with double or twin options; 3 bathrooms, the art space, dining room, and sitting rooms indoors and outdoors, with places to join others, or find gentle seclusion. The owners will be happy to help with your own unique requirements.
Rates: $220.00 double or twin per night
Breakfast is available and dinner can be arranged on request
Group Bookings for up to 12 people – please ask for a quote – 30% non-refundable deposit for group bookings