The cottage is fully self-contained with 2 bedrooms, and nestled in the beautiful gardens of historic ‘Rosebank’ It is ideal for up to 4 people, and has a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and all amenities.
Rosebank Cottage is a delightfully romantic and cosy self-contained cottage in the grounds of Rosebank Guesthouse. It has a lovely sunny verandah that opens onto the gardens, a gas log fire for chilly winter evenings and a delicious country breakfast hamper is included in the tariff. Guests staying in the cottage have full use of the gardens, a bbq, outdoor furniture and it is only a short walk to the historic village shops, restaurants, cafes, and hotels. Rosebank is ideal for families, couples or as an addition to the Guesthouse for larger groups.
- Generous country breakfast hampers, with seasonal produce, homemade jams and more
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove with hot plates
- Combined living and dining room
- One queen sized bedroom and one twin/king size bedroom
- Bathroom, and separate toilet
- Washing machine
- Locally sourced luxury toiletries
- Fresh linen and fluffy towels
- Board games
- Gas log fire
Rates: $250.00 per night
- Minimum booking of 2 nights, mid week rates available