Rosebank Guesthouse is a building steeped in history, beginning as the Bank of NSW in 1902 with a magnificent bank chamber, a residence, with servants quarters and a stable. It is in an area familiar to the bushranger, Ben Hall with abundant gold mines, potato farms and other agricultural pursuits. It is now a Guesthouse and Gallery with four beautiful queen rooms in the Main Bank Building and an additional 2 bedrooms in the cottage.
Just 3.5 hours from Sydney, our gorgeous bed and breakfast accommodation is both historic and contemporary and ideal for an exclusive retreat, or a quiet and romantic weekend away for couples or for groups. We can accommodate up to 12 people, with 8 in Rosebank Guesthouse and another 4 in Rosebank Cottage. Relax on the magnificent verandahs or wander around the garden, sit by the fire or walk to the village and explore the boutique shops and history of a heritage village. A stay at Rosebank can be a relaxing treat, an active adventure, or both.
Our Guesthouse rooms are large and luxuriously furnished. Three have ensuites and the other can be a king/twin room with a large contemporary bathroom adjacent. Most rooms have fireplaces and televisions, with beds that are like ‘sleeping on a cloud’. Toiletries, fluffy white towels and bathrobes are all part of the indulgence when you stay at Rosebank.
Breakfast at Rosebank
Your hosts, Richard and Jenny will provide a tasty, locally sourced and seasonal spread for breakfast including fresh fruits and juices, yoghurts, cereals and fresh breads with an array of spreads. Breakfast and other treats are included in the tariff.
- Each room accommodates 2 adults (twin bed option also available)
- 3 Queen or 2 King Single/1 King sized beds
- Serviced daily
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Wine glasses and fridge
- Pure woolen bedding and cotton linen
- Wide verandahs that wrap around the building
- Ironing board, iron, hair dryer
- NBN WiFi is coming!
- Afternoon tea on arrival, with homemade cakes/biscuits
- Extensive continental breakfast is included in the tariff
- Locally sourced luxury toiletries
- Fresh towels, bathrobes and linen
- Outdoor tables and chairs on the verandah
Rates: $250.00 double or twin per night
- Breakfast is available and dinner can be arranged on request
Group Bookings for up to 12 people
– please ask for a quote – 30% non-refundable deposit for group bookings